CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bees

16th March 2013, 16:20
Hi Jazzgirl,
At first glance I thought I'd upset you. Now I've cleaned my glasses! No hate really, of course, just a figure of speech. You've rescued me several times, but I've never been able to return the favour - yet. I'm a little concerned that the convention of only giving clues, not direct answers, seems to have gone in the last couple of weeks. Now that does make to too easy!
31 of 44  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

16th March 2013, 16:29
Hi Bees, I've noticed that a few people have asked for the answer recently. I will try and reform and just give clues, but I'm afraid I'm not as good at giving gentle hints as ChrisE. I almost give the answer away !
I wonder where Wee Jock is. He always insisted that we gave only clues. I hope he is well
32 of 44  -   Report This Post

bees

16th March 2013, 16:40
Somebody contacted the administrator to ask about Mrs Trellis. We could ask about Wee Jock, but I don't know how to address the admin direct.
33 of 44  -   Report This Post

chrise

16th March 2013, 16:47
Hi bees
Go to the "Home" page and click on "Contact"
34 of 44  -   Report This Post

chrise

16th March 2013, 16:48
btw It seems to be unique to RT threads to give clue sonly!
35 of 44  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

16th March 2013, 16:49
There's a contact email address for Ash at the RHS top of the forum. He usually passes this kind of query on to Norah. I'll ask about Wee Jock
36 of 44  -   Report This Post

chrise

16th March 2013, 16:49
or "clues only" even!
37 of 44  -   Report This Post

magworth

16th March 2013, 18:37
bees- I`m sorry I said the puzzle was too easy - I`ve got my comeuppance today! Lots of problems with the Times jumbo! mags.
38 of 44  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

16th March 2013, 19:27
Hi, chrise. Your clue sonly reminds me of the sheet we were handed out at church one Sunday. It told us: 'Today, we welcome a sour preacher ,the Rev.......... Actually, the guy turned out to be quite cheerful.

Best wishes for now.

P
39 of 44  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

16th March 2013, 19:27
Hi, chrise. Your clue sonly reminds me of the sheet we were handed out at church one Sunday. It told us: 'Today, we welcome a sour preacher ,the Rev.......... Actually, the guy turned out to be quite cheerful.

Best wishes for now.

P
40 of 44  -   Report This Post