CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pipesmoker

12th March 2013, 21:17
Good evening, All. Not too bad this week, the usual word or two that I didn't know, and answers which could be seen by reading the blanks between the letters which I had crossed from answers I had actually managed.

Hope all are well. I spent much of the day delivering Mrs P's chariot for its annual service. Weather quite good, considering how others are suffering.

Best wishes.

P.
11 of 44  -   Report This Post

chrise

12th March 2013, 21:20
Good to hear from you, pipesmoker.
The south and east seem to have been hit hardest, so that's obviously a major tragedy!
Lovely day in East Lancs (though a little cold still).
Actually Northern Europe appears to have had it rather seriously - worse even than Sussex.
12 of 44  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

13th March 2013, 10:56
Good Morning RT-ers.
I bought my RT this morning and had hoped to pass an hour or so with a bit of a challenge, but it was a 33-minute one sadly. I thought some of the clues were almost GK rather than cryptic.
Best wishes to you Mr P and hope Mrs P's chariot was not too expensive !
J
13 of 44  -   Report This Post

sunshine

13th March 2013, 11:10
Have finished radio times crossword all but 17 down
any one know
14 of 44  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

13th March 2013, 11:13
Aslant (Aslan was the Lion in "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe) + T (first letter of tiring)
15 of 44  -   Report This Post

magworth

13th March 2013, 13:40
Your`re right, Jazzgirl. Nothing to get your teeth into, and the same last week. It`s no fun if it`s TOO easy!
mags.
16 of 44  -   Report This Post

magworth

Your`re right, Jazzgirl. Nothing to get your teeth into, and the same last week. It`s no fun if it`s TOO easy!
mags.
17 of 44  -   Report This Post

magworth

mags.
18 of 44  -   Report This Post

wally

14th March 2013, 15:35
Hi. Got my R.T. late this week so I don’t know if anybody is reading this. Help please with 11ac. I thought an anagram of feeble and XI, but my answer has an L in place of an E. Where is the mistake? Is it mine or is it in the clue?
19 of 44  -   Report This Post

chrise

14th March 2013, 15:38
You are quite right wally - the answer I have blithely written in is short of an E and has an extra L, if that is the anagram. I hadn't noticed that!
20 of 44  -   Report This Post