CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

duckb

11th March 2013, 16:44
Haven't been able to get on to the Forum at all for a week or so: the log-in page just wouldn't take a password. Today it still didn't appear to - but it does seem to have given me access this time. Anyone else having these difficulties?
1 of 5  -   Report This Post

rambler

11th March 2013, 16:45
Are you using IE?
2 of 5  -   Report This Post

chrise

11th March 2013, 16:49
It was behaving very strangely earlier this afternoon - on IE, Chrome and Firefox - but seems to be OK again now.

I reported the problem to Norah.
3 of 5  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

11th March 2013, 18:10
We had a couple of e-mails earlier today about problems but things seem to be back to normal now, we've had no other e-mails this past week. I have been using the forum on a regular basis with Firefox and have not had any difficulties whatsoever. The biggest culprit with problems ALWAYS seems to be Internet Explorer and we recommend that you try using Firefox (Ash's first choice) or Google.
4 of 5  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

11th March 2013, 18:32
Hi Norah,

Thank you for your prompt response -- as ever,

I always use Google Chrome and it was playing up earlier this afternoon as u know--- as i said, maybe just gremlins, but it did seem bad at the time
5 of 5  -   Report This Post