CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

emrach

6th March 2013, 17:32
Hi Bobs Mum

Just seen on ChrisE's thread your daughter is 21 tomorrow and I just wanted to say have a fabulous day/ evening with your family. Although many celebrate 18 I till think 21 is a very special birthday. xxx
1 of 9  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

6th March 2013, 17:39
thanks emrach xx i am really looking forward to tomorrow. We had a big party when she was 18 in our house and i vowed NEVER AGAIN, it took 2 weeks to get the house straight again, our wood floor in the kitchen has never recovered -- bloody stilettos !! So just hubby and our son tomorrow--bliss
2 of 9  -   Report This Post

emrach

6th March 2013, 17:46
Tomorrow sounds great - saw your plans on the other thread. When we bought this house my ex spent several weekends stripping the floorboards etc and then we went away for the weekend with the girls. My parents were staying with us for a couple of weeks and had a few friends round and ruined the floors with their stilettos. A common theme for me in that I was always telling them off!!!
3 of 9  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

6th March 2013, 19:06
Hi emrach & bobs mum (2 of my many favourite Forum members may I add)

Looks like a great day you have planned for 'bob' tomorrow bobs mum - you'd never get me in a London Eye gondola, that's for sure. Went to Paris on our honeymoon years ago when the top floor of the Eiffel Tower was still open to the public. Never again!! But have a great time.

I'm off to Edinburgh this w/e for my annual jaunt to the rugby so will be staying clear of the internet, texts etc if the previous years are anything to go by. Hopefully I will be seeing some friendly faces on CLUE CHAIN on Monday.
4 of 9  -   Report This Post

emrach

6th March 2013, 19:44
Hi RE see the grovelling has started lol Like you I couldn't go ont he London Eye but wish I could. Have a great time in Edinburgh, Scotland are definately improving and it's always a great atmosphere with the Welsh. I have very good memories of a night in Glasgow in an Irish pub with a load of Welsh rugby fans - only the French were missing! Celtic and all that. No peer review for you then. Have a great weekend and see you on Monday xx

PS your JE Math clue drove me mad but got there eventually and then kicked myself
5 of 9  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

6th March 2013, 20:03
handy hint for the London eye, go when it's dark, you do not get the feeling of vertigo. The first time i went on it i nearly cried (ok i did cry) but at night it is a very special experience without the horrid feeling. enjoy the Rugby RE, is that the 6 nations? We love rugby in this house and go to lots of matches ---- have a great time.................... is it time to let you guys of the hook??????????.......................... Not a chance xx
6 of 9  -   Report This Post

emrach

6th March 2013, 21:19
Never thought of that Bobs Mum - you never know I might give it a try next time I am in London. Again have a wonderful time and a very good night to all x
7 of 9  -   Report This Post

pastille

6th March 2013, 23:39
Big love ....to Bob.

Hope you have a lovely day.

It's her birthday in 21 minutes....woowoo!
8 of 9  -   Report This Post

pastille

6th March 2013, 23:44
By the way @ bobs mum & @ emrach....well done for your recruiting campaign.

Clue chain seemed to go ballistic yesterday...so much so I did not read it........x

Looks as if you had a lot of fun.....and that's what it's all about.

One Monday I may be around, just to add a bit of chaos ......
9 of 9  -   Report This Post