CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

les40

1st March 2013, 23:47
Hi all,

I've fed back to AB, Lostintranslation, ixion, Bigbadmarty2, Bullfrog, ChrisE, Greedy kite, Paul, Redundantelf, Busby, Theambler & bobs mum.

I'm sorry i've not got round to everyone just yet but I have to be up for work in the morning and need to grab some kip.

Don't worry, I will contact the rest of you guys ASAP,

Still to contact are: Pastille, Rosalind, djawhufc, Syzzie, aristo, Emrach, peterm & jws.

I'll rev up the laptop at work tomorrow if I get chance and get some feedback knocked back to you guys.

I have added the new email address to all email replies so far.

Have a great night, Les40
1 of 21  -   Report This Post

les40

3rd March 2013, 19:23
Hi all,

I've been working on the grid again and will be most of the night, so I may send out some emails during the evening, there is about 10 of you I don't need to contact again concerning this JE because your clues are finalised and in, but the rest of you may receive something from me tonight.

2 of 21  -   Report This Post

peterm

3rd March 2013, 20:05
Hi Les. I've just sent mine off to you.
3 of 21  -   Report This Post

emrach

3rd March 2013, 20:50
Hi Les

Just to let you know I have sent you a message to your new email Take Care x
4 of 21  -   Report This Post

les40

3rd March 2013, 21:23
Thanks guys, I've got them and returned emails to you.

I am only waiting for one email in reply from me and one setter who hasn't sent me any clues yet, who I am gonna contact now.

Also, nobody else got involved after sending out all the words so I have 8 words left to be clued.
If you would like an extra word, then post on here and I will take the first 8 setters that post and send you your extra clue word.
5 of 21  -   Report This Post

peterm

3rd March 2013, 22:03
I'll happily take an extra word, Les, but probably won't be able to get back to you until tomorrow night.
6 of 21  -   Report This Post

ixion

3rd March 2013, 22:23
I can take one Les
7 of 21  -   Report This Post

les40

3rd March 2013, 22:39
Sent 'em to peterm & ixion,
6 left
8 of 21  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

3rd March 2013, 23:09
You can send me one (or more, if necessary) Les.
9 of 21  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

3rd March 2013, 23:11
Ditto.
10 of 21  -   Report This Post