1. The 2nd number in an ordered pair
2. Is (-2, 8) a solution of the equation: 2y- 4x=8 (Yes or No?)
3. Vertical Axis
4. Is (6, 17) in Quadrant I, Quadrant II, Quadrant III, or Quadrant IV?
5. The point that corresponds to an ordered pair
8. True or False... The graph of the equation x=3 is a horizontal line.
9. The x-coordinate of a point where a graph crosses the x-axis.
10. An ordered pair making an equation in 2 variables true is a : ____ of the equation
13. Each point on a coordinate plane
15. Horizontal Axis