CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rambler

20th February 2013, 22:16
congrats bullfrog
64 of 72  -   Report This Post

mrw

20th February 2013, 22:27
Well done bullfrog and good music.
65 of 72  -   Report This Post

trevor

20th February 2013, 22:58
top class Bullfrog, i don't usually comment on CLUELESS unless i've participated but for today i'm the loudmouth at the back.
hope there were none of them at your gig.
66 of 72  -   Report This Post

pastille

21st February 2013, 00:10
Can not ,seem to connect????

67 of 72  -   Report This Post

pastille

21st February 2013, 00:13
To see the bullfrog in aviation I mean......

I do follow his dj ing activities though....
68 of 72  -   Report This Post

pastille

21st February 2013, 00:29
My last post was well weird...even to me...

What I was trying to say, was I could not access the link....

X
69 of 72  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

21st February 2013, 10:30
@ab - no I don't mind; I have nothing to hide, but I can't think how you found that site - I haven't looked at it myself for ages. There's a more up to date website, with videos, for anyone who hasn't suffered enough! www.thebullfrogs.co.uk

and yes, GK, I AM the one with the beard...
70 of 72  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

21st February 2013, 12:54
Thanks again for the prize (now that I've had a chance to watch it) - I knew that it was played every year in Germany, but didn't realise that it was so popular in all those other countries as well!
71 of 72  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

21st February 2013, 16:09
A bit late to add, but the sketch is even learned by heart & acted out by schoolkids in Germany!
Seriously, if you've seen it every year for 40 years as I did (it's hard to avoid that evening: it's shown on just about every local Third Programme TV channel) it does get quite a bit funnier, not to say hilarious. Try it a few times when you're in a good mood: you'll probably find it stupid if you're in a bad one. They even corrected a mistake in the explanation of the lines for the German audience once, and there's a whole history somewhere to read about it all.
72 of 72  -   Report This Post