CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

20th February 2013, 17:03
It worked for me, GK

I'll post the link - it might work!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lzQxjGL9S0
41 of 72  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

20th February 2013, 17:04
Congrats bullfrog - especially against some top quality with ixion @7 & aristophanes @15.

Thanks gk for the mention and the topical phrase - I sure Chris Huhne was born to fail as he falls neatly into 'The Chiltern Hundreds'
42 of 72  -   Report This Post

chrise

20th February 2013, 17:05
Odd - it's the same as yours, but it seems to work.
43 of 72  -   Report This Post

chrise

20th February 2013, 17:06
I've spotted it - your final character is O, instead of 0
44 of 72  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

20th February 2013, 17:26
Thanks once again chris: you seem to solve most of my little problems!
Here it suddenly said "Not available in this country".
And btw RE: sorry I didn't immediately realize y'day what you meant about the stilettos: penny dropped later! Thank you again, too, for helping me out. I hope your ordeal in this otherwise MAGNIFIQUE country didn't destroy your faith in it for ever: that would be tragic..............
45 of 72  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

20th February 2013, 17:26
Thanks once again chris: you seem to solve most of my little problems!
Here it suddenly said "Not available in this country".
And btw RE: sorry I didn't immediately realize y'day what you meant about the stilettos: penny dropped later! Thank you again, too, for helping me out. I hope your ordeal in this otherwise MAGNIFIQUE country didn't destroy your faith in it for ever: that would be tragic..............
46 of 72  -   Report This Post

ab

20th February 2013, 17:43
Congratulations, Bullfrog.
47 of 72  -   Report This Post

jws

20th February 2013, 18:06
Well done Bullfrog. Thanks to GK for setting etc. I first saw the clip as a result of going to German evening classes where it got a mention
48 of 72  -   Report This Post

rosalind

20th February 2013, 18:40
Brilliant, bullfrog, as usual.

i saw the clip one Christmas evening in Germany- apparently they show it there every year without fail.

Tesco's new offer- double points on burgers and petrol. Called Only Fuel and Horses.
49 of 72  -   Report This Post

emrach

20th February 2013, 18:48
Good Evening

Well done Bulffrog great clue and thanks to Greedy Kite its amazing what you can learn on here.

Nice one Rosalind thats a new one
50 of 72  -   Report This Post