No problemo, GK.
Well parsed Trevor and well spotted Rossim.
I thought they might have been a bit on the easy side today but I've long learned not to comment in advance.
Here is my working. Really hoppe you enjoyed them.
1. (crypt) talking to(t) = TALKING-TO = ticking-off (Chambers D)
2. subtractive anag (leaves & ‘s cast) of “gap as rural movie” – “up marriage” yields, SALVO = a burst (Chambers Dict)
3. flower = rose; initially travelled = t; reserves = ta; yielding ROSETTA = a town in Northern Egypt.
4. (crypt) SITS ON HIS HANDS
5. anag (when working out = when developing) of “parentage arose” = personae gratae (plu. of persona grata – C.O.D)
I'm still amazed as to how you folk can solve these clues "cold turkey". I'd find it very difficult.
Has anyone heard anything about Tony (who used do such a good job of solving and parsing on this thread)? Hope he's OK.