CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jolan

19th February 2013, 17:32
Forgot to say Hi to Chrise. The "repressive" bit was the key :) CULTR
15 of 33  -   Report This Post

trevor

19th February 2013, 17:35
2. salvo? (subtrative anag)?
16 of 33  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

19th February 2013, 18:04
Hi, jolan! It seems we've all been out in the sun, wherever we live. For that reason, and also because I've been looking after my competitors regularly on "Clueless", I've only just been able to look in here, & had no time to consider even that last one BUT may I "misuse" your thread, please, to appeal to all you very talented people to have a go at our Centenary Clueless (under 20 entries so fa
17 of 33  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

Hi, jolan! It seems we've all been out in the sun, wherever we live. For that reason, and also because I've been looking after my competitors regularly on "Clueless", I've only just been able to look in here, & had no time to consider even that last one BUT may I "misuse" your thread, please, to appeal to all you very talented people to have a go at our Centenary Clueless (under 20 entries so fa
18 of 33  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

19 of 33  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

20 of 33  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

19th February 2013, 18:09
Very sorry, every contribution seems to be getting printed several times over: I was just trying to plead for support for our 100th Clueless (with a relevant solution for you to clue) --- I know tomorrow is another day, but if it's sunny again maybe the Great Brains will find more time (and imagination) this evening!
Sorry again to interrupt: hope you'll all forgive me! And then there's the new Radio Times waiting, too. Hard times for enthusiastic solvers & setters! gk
21 of 33  -   Report This Post

rossim

19th February 2013, 18:19
1. I parsed as Talking to(t)
22 of 33  -   Report This Post

trevor

19th February 2013, 18:34
2. parsed,
anag(cast) of 'gap, as rural movie' minus 'up marriage' = salvo - a burst.
23 of 33  -   Report This Post

andyc

19th February 2013, 18:48
nice one Trevor.
24 of 33  -   Report This Post