CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

norah (admin)

16th February 2013, 17:07
I've started a new thread in the hope of bringing the resolution of the problem to more people's attention, see also Dummy.com thread which was getting buried on a busy Saturday.

I have been in touch with Ash about the ongoing problems with Dummy.com which the advert company promised had been resolved Friday night. Ash sent me a message saying "please can you ask the users still affected to clear their browser cache" (foreign language to me!). This should hopefully solve the problem and the link is :
http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

bernie

16th February 2013, 17:09
It has worked for me!
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

16th February 2013, 17:52
Thank you Norah and Ash et al, ----- wow--- yr good !!!! and yr continued help and attention to details and any probs is very much appreciated by us guys --- xxxxx
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

17th February 2013, 12:13
Just bringing this back to the top. Thanks Bobs Mum for your kind comments, we do our best - sometimes in very trying times!
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

17th February 2013, 15:08
Bringing this to the top
5 of 6  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

18th February 2013, 07:32
Bringing to the top one last time. I had no e-mails on the subject yesterday so I presume the problem has now been resolved. Let's hope it stays away.
6 of 6  -   Report This Post