CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

redundantelf

14th February 2013, 20:49
Hi Norah - hope you are well. I've noticed that there seems to be an increasing number of duplicate posts on various threads. Is that just our heavy handedness on the key board or an intermittent glitch?

emrach 29 & 30 on peer review 60 thread is the newest example (not saying that you're heavy handed emrach lol)
1 of 11  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

14th February 2013, 21:04
Also d.mail wed thread posts 7 & 8 by me on 13th February
2 of 11  -   Report This Post

emrach

14th February 2013, 21:37
Hi Re I seem to be having a lot of problems ie missing letters double postings etc I think it is a local internet problem rather than a general one x
3 of 11  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

15th February 2013, 00:08
Hi emrach. Don't think it's a local internet problem but you never know! May be up in the Glasgow region in the near future - where's that Tapas bar?
4 of 11  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

15th February 2013, 08:59
I'll forward a copy of this post to Ash to see if there is anything he can do. He can add this to the list of jobs which are still pending.
5 of 11  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

15th February 2013, 10:27
Thanks Norah, it's not a problem - just an observation.
6 of 11  -   Report This Post

emrach

15th February 2013, 10:41
Hi RE

The Italian tapas bar is on Byres rd - Monday - Thursday between 12 and 6pm 3 Tapas for £6.99 - choose wisely as some are large and some tiny. Can recommend the lasgne ( very topical) and to take a glam 25 year old with you - in my case my daughter. x
7 of 11  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

15th February 2013, 10:49
Thanks emrach (is the 25 year old the em or the rach?) What's the name of the bar and which end of Byres Rd?
8 of 11  -   Report This Post

emrach

15th February 2013, 10:57
Good memory RE Em is 25 and Rach is 22 both are glamorous of course. It is the middle of Byres Rd - a couple of doors from the Tennants Bar (one of cheapest bars with real ales and decent wine £6.99 a bottle but it is a pub pub and certainly fulll of characters) La Vita Spuntini - if you go I hope you enjoy it but remember we were the only people there on a very very rainy day x
9 of 11  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

15th February 2013, 11:03
Thanks for that - my 2 girls are about the same age but they're not called redundant or elf (Cathy & Claire). I'll let you know if we manage to get there.

btw - I see our old friend is up to mischief again on peer review
10 of 11  -   Report This Post