CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

emrach

8th February 2013, 12:51
Hi Chris Hope all is well with you Haven't been about much the last couple of weeks but getting back to normal so I need to get my clues ready for Monday. Hope you are managing to get some golf in now the weather is improving. x
1 of 7  -   Report This Post

chrise

8th February 2013, 12:55
Hi emrach
Nice to hear from you - pleased you are improving.
I've not been around as much the last couple of days as I have been playing golf - yippee!
2 of 7  -   Report This Post

emrach

8th February 2013, 13:03
Its amazing how just getting out of the house can cheer you up and now - on sunny days - its not dark till around 5pm. My garden is beckoning for a bit of attention!!!
3 of 7  -   Report This Post

chrise

8th February 2013, 15:31
It has been almost spring-like this afternoon - we all went to a pub for lunch, then did a canal-side walk after (highlight seeing a kingfisher!)
Snow on Sunday, I believe.
4 of 7  -   Report This Post

emrach

8th February 2013, 18:55
Sounds a lovely day my parents moved to Glasgow from England and a good English pub was something they really missed ( they moved in the 60's) I have a canal nearby where the convicts left for Australia. Its called The Botany but pronounced - in Glasgow - as the The Butney. No Kingfishers there !!!
5 of 7  -   Report This Post

bernie

8th February 2013, 23:59
Any jailbirds?
6 of 7  -   Report This Post

pastille

9th February 2013, 00:06
Would love to see a kingfisher in the flesh...or should that be feathers....

Had a beautifully sunny day here in Bonnie dundee...thinking of throwing off my liberty bodice?

Scary thought....don't look....
7 of 7  -   Report This Post