CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

aristophanes

9th February 2013, 13:19
Congratulations, ixie, and thanks to AB for officiating. Thanks also to GK, ixie, and BigBad for the votes.
Hm. Now where did I put my big fat insulated mttens...?
62 of 80  -   Report This Post

bigbadmarty2

9th February 2013, 14:17
Well done ixion . Good prize AB - nice change from the video clips.

@Pastille; I know you don't mean it , as Blanche would say " I know I fib a good deal. After all, a woman's charm is 50% illusion. "
63 of 80  -   Report This Post

rosalind

9th February 2013, 15:16
You're never going outside, are you, aristo? Don't you have indoor facilities ;-)) ??
64 of 80  -   Report This Post

paul

9th February 2013, 16:19
Well done Ixion, great clue!
65 of 80  -   Report This Post

ixion

9th February 2013, 16:20
Thanks for officiating AB (struggling with the prize), and for the votes...I may have lost the house and kids but this makes up for it.
66 of 80  -   Report This Post

pastille

9th February 2013, 17:26
Well done ixion....your clue was rather good....have you thought about holidays yet?

Thankyouverymuchta to ChrisE, jws, emrach and mrw for the mentions.

@ BBM2.....As Blanche DuBois would also say. " I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell truths. I tell what ought to be truth."

X
67 of 80  -   Report This Post

rosalind

9th February 2013, 17:29
I may have lost the house and kids but this makes up for it.

I feel I can't let this just go, ixion. I most sincerely hope that is not literally the case. Sorry if I am being stupid or insensitive.
i can't do the prize map, either. Whatever i do it stays stubornly at 0/15. That's me, bang to rights.
68 of 80  -   Report This Post

ixion

9th February 2013, 17:33
I wonder if Blanche would be a suitable bit of skirt for Bob Servant? It got into its stride last episode....very amusing.

69 of 80  -   Report This Post

ixion

9th February 2013, 17:38
Only joking Rosalind...my bitter divorce was entirely invented for dramatic effect!
70 of 80  -   Report This Post

pastille

9th February 2013, 17:48
So relieved it was just for dramatic effect....I felt bad for being so flippant....

As for oor Bob, I think Blanche would be perfect.

I must admit I love the humour, very east coast and spotting friends as extras and one actual role, also Broty ferry itself we live about a ten minute drive away. Lovely little shops, restaurants and a beautiful beach with dolphins.

What's not to like....
71 of 80  -   Report This Post