CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jolan

5th February 2013, 18:11
Hi Norah
Thank you for your reply to my last re the "missing letters". You said you doubted Ash would do anything except say it was IE.

Well! Don't know what has happened since then but I've not had EVEN ONE occurrence of the "missing letters/spaces" today. I'm assuming Ash and crew have had something to do with it. The reply box is working as good as it was before the changeover.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Please pass on.

John xx
1 of 5  -   Report This Post

pastille

5th February 2013, 18:15
Nora , plus the A Team....again well done on the new look site....I am discovering more and more improvements all the time....

Kissypoos to you all.
2 of 5  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

6th February 2013, 09:35
Thanks John for your kind words and I'll certainly pass them on to Ash. How strange, I have just asked him if they are doing anything about the missing letters! I have just altered the "Butterfly" thread heading as there were 3 letters missing.
3 of 5  -   Report This Post

rossim

6th February 2013, 09:57
Hi Norah
I have also noticed the improvement. Thanks for a great forum.
My only problem is that when I log on I receive an email asking me to verify my registration This has deemed to be unnecessary so it is not a major problem. If I delete or revisit the site I get another. Now I just delete them all at the end of the day. I have changed both my forum and email passwords to no avail. I am letting you know through this channel as I have been unsuccessful at emailing Ash. I just thought you ought to know there seems to be some sort of blip in the system. Thanks.
4 of 5  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

6th February 2013, 10:53
Rossim, I will send Ash an e-mail about this issue, I know he is extremly busy in the office with his 'day job' work on Evoluted and the updates last week took the team away from Evoluted for a long time. Hopefully they will look at it soon. Thaks to everyone for your kind comments on the new Forum.
5 of 5  -   Report This Post