CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

andyc

5th February 2013, 17:39
Stumblebums! I don't know where you find them Jolan. Ha ha. Thank you once more for your excellent efforts.
49 of 57  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

5th February 2013, 17:52
All 5 again! I won't repeat what i said about "stumblebums" -- don't think I'm likely ever to hear that in use now! Thanks as usual to jolan for some real puzzlers, and bye till next week!
50 of 57  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

5th February 2013, 17:58
I have to admit that I didn't know it either. I tried to work out the clue, and wondered if such a word existed. Sure enough...
Excellent as always, Jolan.
51 of 57  -   Report This Post

pastille

5th February 2013, 18:02
Only popped on line briefly this afternoon...can quite confidently say....If I did have time to work on them, I think I would have got ....none.....x
52 of 57  -   Report This Post

pastille

5th February 2013, 18:02
Only popped on line briefly this afternoon...can quite confidently say....If I did have time to work on them, I think I would have got ....none.....x
53 of 57  -   Report This Post

jolan

5th February 2013, 18:06
Hello P@ x

Had to slip off for a while. Thank you all. Makes it all worth while to see you here. Till next week,,,

John.

PS How are all the double/treble posts happening? Very mysterious.

PPS. I've noticed the "missing letters" syndrome has now stopped. I'm still using IE. Must thank Norah, Ash et al.

Off to din-din now. Byee.
54 of 57  -   Report This Post

mary6

5th February 2013, 18:09
Quite pleased I got 1, 4 and 5. Not surprised I didn't get the other two, though did think the letters BUM had something to do with it!
55 of 57  -   Report This Post

pastille

5th February 2013, 18:13
Mary6......bum???

Oh yes...see it now....

Only kidding!
56 of 57  -   Report This Post

jolan

5th February 2013, 18:14
Good for you Mary6. Sitting on it, eh? :)

Night-night. x
57 of 57  -   Report This Post