CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

ab

4th February 2013, 16:01
The solution and wordplay are now on a separate thread.
53 of 55  -   Report This Post

les40

5th February 2013, 16:23
Hi all,

Sorry I've not been able to reply to anything, I can only pick up the Wi-fi downstairs in th hotel bar whch is pretty horrendous cus it's always quite busy, can't get it in my room on the third floor so just found a qiet spell to send this to thank AB for helping out with the wordplay files which I have just noticed he has done a monster task and posted the full explanation on a posted thread.. Phew!
Thanks forall getting involve, I will post the soluton and wordplay in file format when I get back at weekend.
I had two great days Sunday & Monday but today was very windy, cold and minimal visibility with many lift systems closed. Not much chance of Vallee Blanche run cus it's rife with avalanche risk fom a spell of rain recently which has upset the whole season with a layer of ice between snowfalls.

I'll most likely pop on here again if I get the chance, but if not, I'll be back on here for late Sat/Sun.

Take care, Les40
54 of 55  -   Report This Post

chrise

5th February 2013, 16:29
Snow and wet and windy again in Lancashire too, les - and the scenery can't be as good! Hope the rest of the week improves for you (and us).
55 of 55  -   Report This Post