CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

norah (admin)

31st January 2013, 16:23
Just to let you know that I will be away from Friday morning until late Sunday evening. I shall log in at various points but I won't be constantly on line as happens when I am at home. Please be patient if any problems occur during that time. And thank you all for the praise contained in the various threads, it's nice to know that the hard work that our team have put into the new site seems to be appreciated by one and all.
1 of 5  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

31st January 2013, 16:32
Thank you Norah ----don't worry about us we will look after things !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Te he te he te he
2 of 5  -   Report This Post

pastille

31st January 2013, 20:43
Wow...was just about to tell you Lady Nora that I had managed to post a photo of my problem......but it's fixed!!!!

Thank you, have a good break.

Thanks again to the A Team, light yourself a big fat cigar, and feel free to say" I love it when a plan goes
together".

P@ x
3 of 5  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

1st February 2013, 10:40
Hope Norah has a great weekend.
Meanwhile, if anyone needs to "reporting a post" (spam) please use the official link on the thread, as emails may not be picked up at the moment.
4 of 5  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

1st February 2013, 10:41
*typo "report a post"
5 of 5  -   Report This Post