CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

31st January 2013, 14:49
Can anyone remember who is due to set it this week?
1 of 14  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

31st January 2013, 14:53
i have just checked--- jws won last week.

While u are here chrise, u spoke a couple of days ago re yr problem with ads and the music -- u do not have to turn off the speakers on yr computer its just a mute facility which i always use here as the music is annoying u can just click again on the circle with a red line though it to restore sound. Hope i am not teaching sucking eggs ect !!!!! lol
2 of 14  -   Report This Post

chrise

31st January 2013, 14:55
Thanks for that, bobsmum.
3 of 14  -   Report This Post

mrw

31st January 2013, 14:55
Chris I was just thinking the same thing. I typed in peer review into search and it worked it should be jws. Bit late isn't he/she.
4 of 14  -   Report This Post

chrise

31st January 2013, 15:00
I confess that I wasn't really conscious of the "Search" facility, though some had mentioned it. I've just tried it - what a great addition to the site!
5 of 14  -   Report This Post

mrw

31st January 2013, 15:03
Yes I agree, I like the way things have gone. I think the only thing missing is an anagram page.
6 of 14  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

31st January 2013, 15:04
Brilliant isn't it chrise --- was a bit sad though i tried to search for my favorite person of all time on line -- Don Quixote -- the famous ranter we had last year -- never laughed so much in all my life. i wanted to find those threads again for nostalgic reasons -- but alas they r not to be found
7 of 14  -   Report This Post

chrise

31st January 2013, 15:05
I suspect that those were rather thoroughly expunged, bobsmum!
8 of 14  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

31st January 2013, 15:07
@ mrw SHHHHHHHHH, until perhaps we have an anagram page here, a very good one is called andy's anagram solver which has helped/ helps me a lot, but it's a secret ----- don't tell Norah and Ash
9 of 14  -   Report This Post

mrw

31st January 2013, 15:11
I must admit I hadn't looked at that site. I used the one at the top of the page when I googled anagram solver.
10 of 14  -   Report This Post