CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pastille

30th January 2013, 13:00
Good afternoon lovely Lady Nora...

Many thanks to the A Team for all the work they have been putting in.

I still have one problem, which can be backed up by Malone and Mr A ( as in aristof on his knees).

Could you please refer to the QUESTION thread.....thank you.

P@
1 of 17  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

30th January 2013, 13:16
I just checked this again, pastille. The text I'm writing is indeed darker than your message in the box above it. It isn't a problem for me, but it may well be for others.
On my knees?
2 of 17  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

30th January 2013, 13:19
You know your place...
3 of 17  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

30th January 2013, 15:20
Good afternoon Lady Pastille, nice to make your acquaintance! Thanks for your kind comments. I've read your question on the QUESTION thread, about the font being paler in the 'Response to' box. Just thought you would like to know that on my computer both fonts are exactly the same. I'll mention it to Ash though to see what he says.
4 of 17  -   Report This Post

pastille

30th January 2013, 17:24
Hello again....

I'm wondering if Malone an d Mr A are also using an iPad....or maybe may use the safari browser???

Thanks for looking into it.....
5 of 17  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

30th January 2013, 17:30
No, pastille, I'm using IE on a laptop, and the shades are still different. I can read your post easily but it's definitely lighter.
6 of 17  -   Report This Post

pastille

30th January 2013, 17:52

Hi hopes this works and you can " see" the problem...x

http://yfrog.com/oe4v0uhj
7 of 17  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

30th January 2013, 18:39
hi pastille, That definitely does not look right. I wish I could show you a photo of this, but I don't know yfrog works as yet. I will take a digital photo meanwhile.
8 of 17  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

30th January 2013, 18:41
Mine isn't THAT much lighter.
9 of 17  -   Report This Post

pastille

30th January 2013, 19:04
Thanks jazzygirl....don't go to any trouble. The vast majority of people don't seem to be having a problem.

Must admit, I'm glad my daughter was able to post that photo.....just to prove I wasn't going Lady Gaga......x
10 of 17  -   Report This Post