CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pastille

29th January 2013, 21:49
Hello.....

I have asked this question a couple of times, and if anyone has answered I can't find it.

On my computer the colour of the font in the " in response to box" is an extremely pale grey making it very difficult to read.

Whereas in the "your message" box it is just the same colour as the rest of the page....

Please tell me if it is only me.....I feel if it was the same as say mamya's or Trevor's they may have mentioned it.
1 of 17  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

29th January 2013, 21:56
It's the same for me, pastille, and my color doesn't have a U in it!
2 of 17  -   Report This Post

malone

29th January 2013, 21:56
I hadn't gone to that bit - I've posted only once, using the general 'reply' buttion. I had a trial run with the 'in response to' box, and you're definitely not imagining it - it does seem quite faint/pale. I can cope, but it could be clearer/stronger/darker.
3 of 17  -   Report This Post

pastille

29th January 2013, 22:15
Thank you for the responses.....think I will contact the A team in the morning.

Surprised others haven't mentioned it. I can't see the point in having it so pale...

Maybe the influence of Fifty Shades of Grey
4 of 17  -   Report This Post

pastille

30th January 2013, 11:11
Bringing this to the top...does anyone else find this a problem?
5 of 17  -   Report This Post

chelle

30th January 2013, 11:13
No both are the same colour for me, bolder than other text on the page
6 of 17  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

30th January 2013, 11:16
In the "Your Message" box, the font/colour looks the same as elsewhere. But I use a laptop and have the screen at an angle, away from the keyboard, so things are clearer. It maybe a problem viewing from a desktop monitor or ipad, but I don't have either.
7 of 17  -   Report This Post

chelle

30th January 2013, 11:18
just to add I'm using a desktop
8 of 17  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

30th January 2013, 11:21
Both are the same for me, whether on desktop or laptop...
9 of 17  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

30th January 2013, 11:24
pastille: Too much reading "50 shades of " late at night is not good for the eyes. lol
10 of 17  -   Report This Post