CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

29th January 2013, 19:04
Many thanks for your efforts in upgrading the site. I think (hope?) that all will now agree that the new version is a major improvement on the previous one, now that the hiccoughs have been overcome.

Just one more thing I would humbly request (as I have on other threads). Could the various options that currently appear at the bottom of a thread - navigation, reply to thread etc. - also appear at the top of the page somewhere?

Thanks again,
Chris
1 of 35  -   Report This Post

malone

29th January 2013, 19:15
Thanks, too from me. I really disliked having the posts in reverse order, but was delighted to see that this can be changed very easily.
2 of 35  -   Report This Post

trevor

29th January 2013, 19:29
congrats to Ash and the team, not forgetting Norah. good responses to peoples concerns.
i have to agree with mamya in regard to the new font tho. it is a bit too pale and thin - that's how i looked in the 70's,heroin chic.
i have to zoom in to the page preserve my poor knackered eyes (forward on the mouse wheel whilst holding Ctrl key, if you're interested mamya).
All round it is an improvement, hurrah.
3 of 35  -   Report This Post

mazie

29th January 2013, 19:42
Just a quick question.Are we reading from bottom to top? It's a tad confusing
4 of 35  -   Report This Post

chrise

29th January 2013, 19:44
You can now choose - go to "Welcome.....(edit)" and scroll to the bottom.
5 of 35  -   Report This Post

trevor

29th January 2013, 19:49
mazie, you have to go to top(ish) right of the page - it should say - 'Welcome, mazie! (edit) | Log Out '
click on edit and scroll down, you can change the order that you see the posts.
6 of 35  -   Report This Post

mazie

29th January 2013, 19:51
Thanks folks....I'm still trying to work it out...Is this when I sign in?
7 of 35  -   Report This Post

mazie

29th January 2013, 19:53
Done..Thank you xx
8 of 35  -   Report This Post

mamya

29th January 2013, 20:01
Thanks Trevor, yes zooming helps a bit but need beefing up as you say - will manage am sure.
9 of 35  -   Report This Post

brendan

29th January 2013, 20:04
Trevor, I never realized you could zoom in and out by holding the Ctrl key while moving the mouse wheel. That is fantastic, many thanks.
10 of 35  -   Report This Post