CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jolan

29th January 2013, 10:58
First time on new format.

The Italics, Bold and Underlined functions did not work. (First time ever for me)
1 of 19  -   Report This Post

jolan

29th January 2013, 11:00
Sorry! Should be NORAH
2 of 19  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

29th January 2013, 11:58
I'll let Ash know about this, his team are fixing things as we speak!
3 of 19  -   Report This Post

jolan

29th January 2013, 14:08
Thanks Norah.

Things are also VERY slow (as the ads roll down) but this is quite understandable (teething problems).

Something else which is emerging is that the INITIAL post on a thread often needs to be referenced (especially in my own J5@5 - but in other posts which sometimes attract MANY responses). Unfortunately as each reply appears, the original post is pushed back. Eventually it may get so far down the list that one loses interest and logs off.

I've already had two replies where my clues have had to be written down as the scrolling was 'becoming a bit of a pain' This has not been necessary before. I hope it will not cause a fall-off of hits.

Bless

John
4 of 19  -   Report This Post

mamya

29th January 2013, 14:30
Hi Norah, I am sure I will get used to the layout but is the matter of the font being looked at ?? If it could be 'beefed' up I for one would be ever so grateful and may be able to continue on a site I love.
5 of 19  -   Report This Post

norah (admin)

29th January 2013, 14:31
Jolan, I have sent the request to show the original post to Ash. Hopefully he will be able to do something about this.
6 of 19  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

29th January 2013, 14:33
for mamya, I don't know if you are working from a laptop, but I find that you lean the screen backwards the font becomes darker and clearer and the blue background shows up better.
7 of 19  -   Report This Post

mamya

29th January 2013, 14:46
Desktop hun, never mind.
8 of 19  -   Report This Post

jolan

29th January 2013, 16:58
Thank you Norah and please thank Ash + crew for the ability to CHOOSE the chronologial order at will. his is a better idea because one can now choose and change to sui.
9 of 19  -   Report This Post

chrise

29th January 2013, 17:06
Can I echo (bad choice of word, possibly, after the "double-posting problem") jolan's thanks, Norah (and Ash and co of course) - being able to choose the order is perfect.
10 of 19  -   Report This Post