CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

imagcq

28th January 2013, 20:15
This does not work

Quiet simply ,log in a the top ,change page at the top and the posters post first,how difficult could that be.

On one post i had scroll 8 pages to read a question,why?

ps it looks nice,but thats no compensation for the time it takes to do anything.

1 of 8  -   Report This Post

tonyw

28th January 2013, 20:18
It is by no means perfect but ,while it lasts in this form ,then one only has to click on last to find the original question.
2 of 8  -   Report This Post

imagcq

28th January 2013, 20:23
Yes tony i know. Once you have read the question you still have to scroll through all the replys.
3 of 8  -   Report This Post

bernie

28th January 2013, 20:25
Just click page 1.
4 of 8  -   Report This Post

tonyw

28th January 2013, 20:28
True ,but we did before.
Unless you haven't tried clicking on first yet?
For e.g. go to CLUE CHAIN ,click on "last" to get the question and then on "first " to get back to the last reply.If you catch my drift?
5 of 8  -   Report This Post

trevor

28th January 2013, 20:54
true,tonyw, but now to read sequentially you have to go to 'Last' then turn that into a last page(rather than just the last reply) where Last means First .

then slowly scroll up to read each post until you reach the top of that page.
then scroll down again so that you can get the link to the previous page.
then scroll down to the bottom of that page so that you can slowly scroll up to read each post until you reach the top of that page. ad inf.

all that was required to help with the longer threads was a "reverse the order" option at the start of any thread?
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

pastille

28th January 2013, 22:56
I'm sooooooo confused.......

But then again, what's new
7 of 8  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

29th January 2013, 06:25
I must just contribute to this thread as well because in my opinion it's fast becoming a joke in itself. I'm sure tou're right, Tony, but reading this complete thread as the first thing in the morning is one of the truly funniest experiences I've had for a long time. Reading instructions for coming to terms with a topsy-turvy world : maybe that's just the result of trying to live with technology that is very paradoxical in its effects on humans anyway! Does anyone get my drift? If not, that would prove the point, too.......................
8 of 8  -   Report This Post