CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

andyc

29th January 2013, 13:34
On a brighter note:

Question :How many Manxmen does it take to replace a light-bulb?

Answer: Six

Question: Why?

Answer: Because we don't like change!!!

Give the new format a chance, I'm sure the team will get it right given a bit of time.
125 of 145  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

29th January 2013, 13:39
The post numbers are now in the right order and it seems to me that the font looks better (or is it that I have become used to it already ?)
126 of 145  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

29th January 2013, 15:04
Please allow an antediluvian q.: what's all this talk about the font ? I was baptised in one; Ch. gives s'thing about the print. Is that what you mean? The word has only added to my feeling this morning that I have been thrust into an alien new world, comparable to Alice in Wonderland + Brave New World + 1984 all rolled up together: alarming & frightening.......... And btw if it is the print that's meant that's one of the few things that are OK with me................."Old Grumpy", inflexible etc.........
127 of 145  -   Report This Post

mamya

29th January 2013, 15:10

pastille

29th January 2013, 15:58
Hello all....I asked previously in this thread whether it was just on my computer that the font/typeface in the "new box" with the previous comment is very pale???

A lot paler than the font/typeface used for the reply.

Sorry if this has already been answered but I couldn't find anything.

Still not liking the reading upwards malarkey .....
129 of 145  -   Report This Post

chrise

29th January 2013, 16:12
Hi norah
Have a look at the Radio Times 6 thread.
Jazzgirl and I have each had a succession of "double posts". I was using the "Reply to this post" method. I don't know what jazzgirl was doing, but she has experienced this previously
130 of 145  -   Report This Post

chrise

29th January 2013, 16:12
Hi norah
Have a look at the Radio Times 6 thread.
Jazzgirl and I have each had a succession of "double posts". I was using the "Reply to this post" method. I don't know what jazzgirl was doing, but she has experienced this previously
131 of 145  -   Report This Post

chrise

29th January 2013, 16:13
And that one was using "Add reply"!
132 of 145  -   Report This Post

chrise

29th January 2013, 16:13
And that one was using "Add reply"!
133 of 145  -   Report This Post

chrise

29th January 2013, 16:16
Change post ordering works fine! - well done Ash and co.

Now could we possibly have the various buttons at the bottom of the page repeated at the top as well (pretty please!)?
134 of 145  -   Report This Post