CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

les40

27th January 2013, 17:46
Hi to all the Joint Efforters.

I've had a few emails enquiring what's happening with the Crossword. Just to let you know that I've just got back from my weekend residential from college and will be working on the emails and doing the feedback tomorrow. Everything will be sorted for the publish over the next couple of days in time before I fly off to France on Saturday. I will be leaving the wordplay files and Solution with AB who has again kindly volunteered to prepare and publish them at a time that he/she sees fit.

Thanks for your patience, Les40
1 of 15  -   Report This Post

jws

27th January 2013, 17:56
thanks for the update, Les
2 of 15  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

27th January 2013, 18:03
Thanks Les --- was wondering ----- i hope u have an absolutely wonderful holiday, have fun but be careful------after piste can get u really piste!!!!!! Go for it> x
3 of 15  -   Report This Post

peterm

27th January 2013, 20:40
I'm dragging my heels again, Les, but I should have something with you by close of play tomorrow.
4 of 15  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

27th January 2013, 20:46
Don't you go skimping on the clues, peterm - I'm looking forward to the challenge!
5 of 15  -   Report This Post

peterm

27th January 2013, 20:51
I'll do my best, bullfrog. I wouldn't want to be seen as a "soft touch".
6 of 15  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

27th January 2013, 21:00
In one of the puzzles I got all of yours first, peterm. I was most worried- not only about you, but also about me. Don't let it happen again.
7 of 15  -   Report This Post

peterm

27th January 2013, 22:07
No need to worry, aristo. You're a sharp cookie so I expect nothing less. Anyway, I always try to put forward clues that are fair and reasonably solvable from the wordplay alone. I think that should be the basic test for all clues.
8 of 15  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

27th January 2013, 22:24
"I always tried to put forward clues that were fair and reasonably solvable from the wordplay alone."

Do you think that would fit on a stone?
9 of 15  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

27th January 2013, 22:27
Words to live and die by.

*by which to live and die
10 of 15  -   Report This Post