CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

bullfrog

23rd January 2013, 08:17
Hi emrach,

Would you like to take over for the judging of Clueless this afternoon (these stilletos are killing me)?
1 of 13  -   Report This Post

emrach

23rd January 2013, 09:47
Morning Bullfrog Ouch

I know this sound like a cop out but I am out from 3.30 and don't think I will be back till around 9. Meeting a friend after her work who is taking me out for a pre-theatre.

Feel bad letting you down after you have helped me out. Sorry xxx
2 of 13  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

23rd January 2013, 09:58
Don't worry - I'm happy to do it, but thought you might like to take over.
3 of 13  -   Report This Post

emrach

23rd January 2013, 10:06
Thanks for thinking of me and again I am sorry. I very rarely go out during the week but I am also out on Thursday. Think my friends are feeling sorry for me being stuck in a lot either that they just want my wonderful wit and charm !!!!!
4 of 13  -   Report This Post

pastille

23rd January 2013, 10:07
@ bullfrog. For future reference. Try stretching your stilletoes by wearing them with thick socks....just around the house obviously , it's not a good look.
5 of 13  -   Report This Post

rosalind

23rd January 2013, 10:43
hey, pastille, they're MY stilettos; purple, too!
And when I was about to wear them at son's wedding to read (from "Captain Corelli's Mandolin") I practised walking in them round the house for many weeks! Had to go up a few steps (no rails) with a lot of people watching.
if you want to know what I chose to read, google "Love is a temporary madness".
6 of 13  -   Report This Post

pastille

23rd January 2013, 11:07
Wow......can't believe this , I actually read the same "piece" at my niece's wedding.....so beautiful.

I managed on the day....but at the rehearsal the previous night...I lost it ...along with the groom.
7 of 13  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

23rd January 2013, 11:15
pastille --- really, losing the groom is just plain careless!!!!
8 of 13  -   Report This Post

rosalind

23rd January 2013, 12:04
Had the groom vanished to 'pub?
I suppose you too left out the cheeky bits? Yes, it's lovely and many people said so afterwards.
At this wedding the organ made no sound at all and,in spite of there being at least 4 electronic engineers in the wedding party, no-one could fix it in time.
9 of 13  -   Report This Post

rosalind

23rd January 2013, 12:06
emrach- I once went to a wedding where the bishop's mitre vanished- with his chauffeur to the pub! Took a while to locate (before the days of mobiles)
Apparently he couldn't officiate without his headgear.
10 of 13  -   Report This Post