CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

francis

22nd January 2013, 19:58
Dear Crossword-Solver

I am Francis's son. I am just writing to tell you that my dad died on November 24th last year. This forum gave him a lot of pleasure in his final years and I think you'll agree he made good contributions to it. I'd like to thank you for your interactions. My email, in case you wanted to contact me, is paulfrankl (at) blueyonder.co.uk

Many thanks and with warm wishes to all.

Paul
1 of 30  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

22nd January 2013, 20:00
So sorry to hear the sad news about Francis. He was well-liked and respected on this forum. My condolences to you and the family.
2 of 30  -   Report This Post

francis

22nd January 2013, 20:01
I should add that I will check this post in case anyone wants to leave a message.
3 of 30  -   Report This Post

francis

22nd January 2013, 20:01
Many thanks, jazzgirl.
4 of 30  -   Report This Post

chelle

22nd January 2013, 20:02
So sorry to hear your news. I'm glad francis enjoyed the site as you say. He was very well liked. My condolences to you and the family, and thank you for letting us know.
5 of 30  -   Report This Post

andyc

22nd January 2013, 20:07
Very sorry to hear this sad news Paul, but thank you for letting us all know. Sincere condolences to you and all your family.

Andyc
6 of 30  -   Report This Post

bigbadmarty2

22nd January 2013, 20:08
Sad news - such a gentleman .
7 of 30  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

22nd January 2013, 20:09
I've inquired about him a number of times. I'm so sorry. What a kind and gracious and witty person he was- and I always enjoyed his clues! He will truly be missed.
8 of 30  -   Report This Post

mamya

22nd January 2013, 20:13
So good of you to let us know, sympathy to you and the rest of the family.

RIP Francis - a true gent. ♥
9 of 30  -   Report This Post

emrach

22nd January 2013, 20:13
Dear Paul So sorry to hear about your dad. I only joined here last year but always thought him very clever, gracious and witty.

I wish you and your family well through these difficult times. Take Care
10 of 30  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » Francis