CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

redcoral

22nd January 2013, 18:37
Having cleared our drive & got to the hospital yesterday it's snowing hard here in North Dorset & we've another hospital appointment tomorrow. It looks as if we are unlikely to be able to get out in the morning. The snow in the garden hadn't disappeared so its now piling up higher again.
I hope you are all warm & safe at home!
1 of 76  -   Report This Post

pastille

22nd January 2013, 18:38
Redcoral, did you get your op???

...and hope you are not too sore....

2 of 76  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

22nd January 2013, 18:45
Come & join us in the South of France: we only had 2 slight dustings as yet!
Seriously, I feel sorry for you -- but we're so glad we made the move! 150-mile view to the Med this morning!What more can you want?
Good luck! Hope you don't really get snowed in! gk
3 of 76  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

22nd January 2013, 18:49
Please clarify. Is the invitation meant for redcoral or for everyone on the forum? And do you have enough room for all of us?
4 of 76  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

22nd January 2013, 18:59
@ greedy kite

I'm indoors and i have an abode in Burgundy which we try and get to live in as much as poss, we both speak French (unless u r in a crowd of french people, then it becomes impossible LOL) We have often discussed taking the big step to living there all year round --- but r v undecided--yr place sounds lovely--- our neighbour rang us yesterday to tell us that they have two foot of snow--- Ou une metre or there abouts ---roughly speaking!!!!!! We have just installed broadband in the house so i can log on when i am in France to keep up with every one--- bit of a God send,

Good food, good wine, good prices, long may it continue X
5 of 76  -   Report This Post

emrach

22nd January 2013, 19:04
Oh Redcoral you really are having a time of it but you must take it easy. Hope your appointment went well yesterday and you manage tomorrow.

Packing my bags already which is the best airport for us? All this talk of France is making me so jealous xxx
6 of 76  -   Report This Post

aristophanes

22nd January 2013, 19:07
Mine are packed. Looking forward to meeting all of you.
7 of 76  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

22nd January 2013, 19:08
Bags r packed and ready, new passport in the bag ----- lets party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8 of 76  -   Report This Post

chrise

22nd January 2013, 19:10
What a great idea - forum party at greedy kite's. I help cook!
9 of 76  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

22nd January 2013, 19:17
I'm a dab hand on the BBQ GK and will the local vineyards be able to cope?
10 of 76  -   Report This Post