CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

greedy kite

20th January 2013, 09:21
Hi, you guys on the other side of the pond! Guess you had a real advantage on this one,
with several answers less familiar to us Olde Worlde-y people.Challenge appreciated!
11 of 17  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

Hi, you guys on the other side of the pond! Guess you had a real advantage on this one,
with several answers less familiar to us Olde Worlde-y people.Challenge appreciated!
12 of 17  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

13 of 17  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

20th January 2013, 11:50
Just printed this off for the first time. looking forward to the challenge
14 of 17  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

20th January 2013, 13:55
I wonder what's wrong with my computer puter puter puter
15 of 17  -   Report This Post

rosalind

20th January 2013, 18:36
Bringing this to the top in case people haven't seen it.

Finished now, a collaborative effort with 20 plus emails flying across the ether. Good fun, thanks again syzygy. What's the temperature like where you are? We are threatened with minus 20
16 of 17  -   Report This Post

syzygy

22nd January 2013, 05:08
Hope everyone enjoyed it. Feb edition should arrive this week.

@gk Your PC has quite the stutter. Mine hardly speaks. (-; Time for some maintenance or recycling.

@rosalind Have never been to Stewart Island
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stewart_Island_/_Rakiura
Maybe next time, but it wouldn't be easy.

The west coast of BC is still mild - low of 0 with major fog! & the twits don't know enough to turn on their lights. Probably lots of crashes today.

17 of 17  -   Report This Post