CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

redundantelf

16th January 2013, 19:54
Hi emrach

Looking on past forum history, I believe that you should post your answer to be clued around midday on the following Tuesday - with a closing time of 16.30 the next day.

1 of 11  -   Report This Post

emrach

16th January 2013, 20:03
Thanks RE It is quite nerve racking especially to find a clip that you hope is funny, doesn't offend and possibly without swearing !!!!! You done well on that score. And I don't know if I will be clever enough to understand some of the clues. Glad we cheered Greedy Kite up. Good team work. x
2 of 11  -   Report This Post

redundantelf

16th January 2013, 20:29
You're welcome emrach and good luck for next week. You can also ask for explanations if you want in your peamble - it's just that I prefer to look at a clue as if it were in a crossword.
3 of 11  -   Report This Post

pastille

16th January 2013, 21:09
Don't be scared...we are a forgiving lot....this is just for fun....enjoy.

X
4 of 11  -   Report This Post

emrach

16th January 2013, 21:51
Thanks Pastille It will be fun looking xxx
5 of 11  -   Report This Post

imagcq

16th January 2013, 21:56
really well done emrach my friend,well deserved. thanks again for your support on my birthday cheers! and enjoy.
6 of 11  -   Report This Post

bullfrog

16th January 2013, 21:57
Hi emrach - it doesn't have to be a funny clip, just something that you think is worth sharing. It doesn't actually need to be a clip at all, just a 'virtual' prize.
7 of 11  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

16th January 2013, 22:17
A second extra-large THANK YOU to the pair of you for saving my evening! Often the "prizes" on this forum put me on to people I would never otherwise have heard of here in the sticks!
8 of 11  -   Report This Post

emrach

16th January 2013, 22:37
Thanks Imagcq hope you are still enjoying the Laphroaig and Greedy Kite I am so glad we cheered you up. Bullfrog - good advice - I will find something I like but will obviously drive everyone in the house mad doing it!!! xxx kiss for each of you - time to put the wine away and go to bed I think !!
9 of 11  -   Report This Post

pastille

16th January 2013, 22:50
Kissypoos hunny....
10 of 11  -   Report This Post