CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

aldobear

9th November 2009, 18:23
Janome - as you quite rightly say, the people who benefit should be the charities concerned. So as long as they get their entry money, it doesn't matter how many answers are on your entry sheet (or on mine for that matter). The charity will get no more if you have 100 answers or 75. There's only one person who may benefit, isn't there? These quizzes should be enjoyment and a bit of using the grey matter - the rules don't preclude you from having a guess or leaving a blank space.
21 of 54  -   Report This Post

trevor

9th November 2009, 20:50
JimC are you being funny - funny haha-, re
P.S. the above opinion excludes Trevor, of course?
22 of 54  -   Report This Post

jimc

9th November 2009, 23:09
Dear Trevor.

Of course I was, silly!

JimC
P.S. Are you responsible for the adverts currently along the bottom of this page? If you are, why do you spell your name with a 'B' and not a 'V'?
23 of 54  -   Report This Post

trevor

10th November 2009, 00:22
Phew - JimC - I was honestly a bit upset and a little afraid to post anymore - I can be a bit of a gobshite sometimes but I do want to help.

I use Firefox with the Adblock add-on, so I don't see that ad for (i'm guessing) Mints.

P.S. the above opinion is Trevor's and does in no way reflect the majority of opinions on this forum.
24 of 54  -   Report This Post

jimc

10th November 2009, 00:38
Sorry if I caused any grief; none was meant. Please post at will (or anyone else, for that matter).

Mints, yes.

We should all watch out, or the paranoia will get us!

BW
JimC
25 of 54  -   Report This Post

trevor

10th November 2009, 01:00
Exactly - somebody/bodies tampered with my last post;
"I can be a bit of a gobshite sometimes but boy do I need help.".
that was what i writ... (sorry John(from Arran))... that was what i originally scrobe.
26 of 54  -   Report This Post

trevor

10th November 2009, 01:10
JANOME,I just noticed that nobody has given you any answers(or clues) yet,if I had any I would give them.
still,loads of time left.
best of luck.
27 of 54  -   Report This Post

janome

10th November 2009, 07:49
thanks trev
your always there in my hour of need
28 of 54  -   Report This Post

jimc

10th November 2009, 09:05
Hi Janome.

I would try to use one of the websites such as those QuizmasterG suggetsed in post #14.

For example if you ...

(1) go to www.everyhit.com
  (2) select "Order research results by Alphabetical-title"
   (3) type 'N' and 'J' into the first two search boxes
    (4) hit the search button

... a short list of possible matches is displayed with a direct hit for your no.5 ("JS by N") at the top of the list (a hit in Dec 2005).

Maybe the other answers will fall as easily also (I don't know)? Happy to try to help with any that aren't so easily cracked.

JimC
29 of 54  -   Report This Post

silly boy

10th November 2009, 11:09
Here you are Janome .... hope these help.

14 The fair is finished
52 Two relatives
64 Look for a mad amphibian.
76 Surname is a county.
83 Song is .... mechanical digger.
97 Don's lost some clothing !
30 of 54  -   Report This Post