CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

sudokulover

4th January 2013, 14:33
plodder - have a look on answerbank - there have been a few threads on there which may help you to make more progress. I'm still waiting for my magazine!
6 of 16  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

4th January 2013, 15:14
Mine hasn't arrived yet either. Just received a Christmas card posted 4th December in Wiltshire ! Hey ho
7 of 16  -   Report This Post

plodder

5th January 2013, 11:56
THanks Sudokulover I have scraped together eight answers ( not certain they are right) although your CADUCEUS, Mercury's wand looks good. When you and jazzgirl get your copy from your plodder postmen please let me know how you get on.
8 of 16  -   Report This Post

sudokulover

5th January 2013, 18:08
Hello again plodder , got my copy today and have now just about completed the xword although I need to satisfy myself on some of the wordplay yet!
9 of 16  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

5th January 2013, 18:09
Well done sudo. Mine still hasn't arrived
10 of 16  -   Report This Post

plodder

9th January 2013, 11:36
Hi Sudo, I am like you trying to justify the answers I've got, about a third are words I haven't come across before. The only one I am totally stuck on is 19a King's favourite presented unfinished stone. (8)
?a?e?t?n Can you help.
Also jazzgirl sorry your copy hasn't come, I could Email it to you but that causes security problems I suppose. best wishes p
11 of 16  -   Report This Post

sudokulover

9th January 2013, 11:40
gave ston(e)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piers_Gaveston,_1st_Earl_of_Cornwall
12 of 16  -   Report This Post

plodder

9th January 2013, 12:02
Thanks sudo, I do the Times most days and they are usually do-able, sometimes with a few obscure clues, but this one seemed to be totally obscure apart from 6d. p
13 of 16  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

9th January 2013, 12:03
hi plodder, I think my copy has gone to the wrong house as it has still not arrived here. Not to worry, as I have plenty of other things to keep my busy. Thanks anyway. J
14 of 16  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

9th January 2013, 12:05
*keep me busy .
15 of 16  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » Saga Jan