CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

mondrian

3rd January 2013, 16:36
Nice to `speak` oldgal. I didn`t watch the Danish series this time. My granddaughter has the same name as the little girl kidnapped. Did they find her ok? What a coward I seem to be.
44 of 54  -   Report This Post

old gal

4th January 2013, 10:27
Mondrian - yes, the little girl was found in the nick of time!!!! I know how you feel though - the older I get the less layers of skin I have - get very upset over animal programmes now where they are tearing each other to pieces!!!!!!! Chrise - yes, another clue to 10a would help - not too cryptic though!!! Thanks in advance
45 of 54  -   Report This Post

shooty

4th January 2013, 10:41
Hi old gal, try this if it is the correct clue.

10a. No alternative but to place king in cave (6)

Santa's cave !!

46 of 54  -   Report This Post

magworth

4th January 2013, 11:50
The worst TV ending, I think, was The Sopranos`. I hoped they`d left an opening for another series.
I`ve been watching Victoria`s Children. Had no idea what a monster she was! M.
47 of 54  -   Report This Post

mondrian

4th January 2013, 16:04
Old gal. Thanks for your reassuring words. If you are like I am in getting upset, I do not feel so bad!!!

I seem to have one left undone
5A Sheep farmer in old enclosure (6)

Any help appreciated.
48 of 54  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

4th January 2013, 16:07
hi Mondrian
It's the name of a type of sheep and it's hidden if you read across the clue :)
49 of 54  -   Report This Post

mondrian

4th January 2013, 16:18
Jazzgirl. Of course it is - but thank you for pointing me in the right direction, yet again. I imagine you will be keen to get back into your garden soon, as indeed am I. Today was really quite warm in the sun and if this keeps up the bulbs I planted will be starting to come through. A happy gardening year to you.
50 of 54  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

4th January 2013, 16:22
Happy gardening to you too Mondrian. There are dozens of bulbs peeping through, Irises, tete-a-tete and others. But today I was busy scraping moss from the driveway - not a pleasant task !
51 of 54  -   Report This Post

chrise

4th January 2013, 16:23
It has been like summer here today - mild and wet (don't believe the forecasters who gave a dry day everywhere!)
52 of 54  -   Report This Post

mondrian

4th January 2013, 16:34
Well, here in Glasgow we had an unexpected dry day, for once!!! How is your garden growing, chrise?
53 of 54  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT No 2