CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

magworth

1st January 2013, 16:03
Thank you, Chrises both. I didn`t like the `up` either.
`Kevin` would have helped! mags.
11 of 54  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

1st January 2013, 18:40
Good Evening, All. A very happy new year to you all. I hope it will be peaceful and prosperous for you.

The traditional view of a Scotsman at this time of year is probably of someone hanging on to a lamppost to keep himself upright. In fact, when the bells rang, I was engrossed in the Herald new year crossword. As good a way to enter 2013 as any I know.

RT2, has been in for a few days now, and I haven't really had much of a chance to concentrate on it, but the odd attempt I have had, has not proved particularly fruitful. Still, plenty of time to devote to the cause in the less busy days ahead.

Looking forward to quiet times ahead.

Best wishes.

P
12 of 54  -   Report This Post

chrise

1st January 2013, 19:07
Happy New Year, pipesmoker - I hope that you stay as healthy as possible this year.
13 of 54  -   Report This Post

pipesmoker

1st January 2013, 20:43
Thanks, chrise, I'll do my best. Back into SGH, for my next top up. It will be a week beyond my regular schedule, so it will be welcome when it comes.

Best wishes for 2013

P
14 of 54  -   Report This Post

chrise

1st January 2013, 21:06
Very best wishes for that too, pipesmoker.
15 of 54  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

2nd January 2013, 12:13
hi all
I've just managed to complete it but was stuck on 21a and 18 down for ages and they were the last two to fall. I kept asking myself "Who or what is Derek?" You guys would have guess that one faster! Pipesmoker, all the best for your forthcoming visit to the Grand Hotel. J

16 of 54  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

2nd January 2013, 12:15
*typo: guessed.
Who is Kevin?
17 of 54  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

2nd January 2013, 12:54
Hi, and a Happy New Year to all!
Stuck on my last two, 16a & 4d.
Can anyone give me a couple of hints maybe?
18 of 54  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

2nd January 2013, 12:58
hi GK Happy New Year
16a "spaced out" synonym 4 letters (on drugs maybe?) and a landscape painter for the 2nd word
4d is an anagram and she is a Ballet Dancer.
19 of 54  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

2nd January 2013, 13:08
Many thanks, jazzgirl. To my disgrace I have to admit I'd never even heard of D.B., though
in Hamburg I got interested in ballet through John Neumeier's company.Shame on me!
20 of 54  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT No 2