CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

rufina stephenson

6th November 2009, 11:33
Clue Mixed up home to JR and his clan two words ?N?H? WING Thanks Rufina Mixed up home to JR and his clan 2 words ?N?H?E WING
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

don

6th November 2009, 11:39
Hi,
I don't want to be patronising but, are you sure of the letters you've given 'cause I can't make any sense of that whatsoever?
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

cazzy

6th November 2009, 11:55
No that's right - there are a few us of with the same problem. It's driving everyone mad, I can't wait to see the answer in a fortnight's time.

The second word must be Ewing (as in JR Ewing - Dallas) but the first word must be a proper noun.
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

silly boy

6th November 2009, 11:55
I think I've seen this as Ranch Ewing.
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

noodles

8th November 2009, 23:08
Crossword 45.. this ranch ewing...same problem folks, someone must have messed up!
5 of 6  -   Report This Post

fran

9th November 2009, 03:38
hi rufina. am still up just finished x word. only possible answer i can find "in the e wing" 2 3 1 4 not 5 5. that x word makes many mistakes and drives me crazy cos i always send it off no matter how long it takes. am surprised at silence of jim b and john from arran etc. they usually have brilliant ideas humour etc.
6 of 6  -   Report This Post