CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

birthday girl

21st December 2012, 13:02
I know its not a crossword but has anyone else started looking at this? What is the volcano alll about, and also that ghostly body drifting down the side of the building?
1 of 8  -   Report This Post

gok wan acolytes

21st December 2012, 13:08
Could it be Volcano Live - a series of live broadcasts shown in July?
2 of 8  -   Report This Post

gok wan acolytes

21st December 2012, 13:11
I'm pretty sure the ghostly figure is a negative version of John Hamm from the opening sequence of Mad Men.
3 of 8  -   Report This Post

birthday girl

21st December 2012, 17:25
Thank you for your suggestions. I didn't know either programme so I will take your answers as the right ones!!
4 of 8  -   Report This Post

film fan

22nd December 2012, 11:41
You are quite right,m'dears,and I have got most of the answers and am happy to swap . The Picture is of Whitstable in Kent just round the corner from where I used to live but I failed to recognize it immediately as it is so well-doctored.
5 of 8  -   Report This Post

plodder

22nd December 2012, 17:44
Hi film fan and others - I am half way through and grinding to a halt. What is the Whitstable prog, I assume it is Dickens. And the green creature in the sky.? Will gladly let you know what I've got so far.
6 of 8  -   Report This Post

film fan

23rd December 2012, 10:26
The green spaceship is from Red Dwarf. There is no programme relating to Whitstable - it's purely that the puzzle has used Harbour Street as its basis.
7 of 8  -   Report This Post

plodder

24th December 2012, 14:47
Thank you film fan I now have 27 which is pretty good as I don't watch much TV. I thought last years film quiz was more enjoyable and in view of your nom de plume it may be you feel the same.! Happy xmas
8 of 8  -   Report This Post