CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

22nd December 2012, 13:16
I think mamya has by far the greatest ratio of answers to questions on the forum - zillions : zero!
40 of 50  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

22nd December 2012, 13:45
and also what would we do without the brilliant and knowledgeable "ab" who used to be "AB", quick and accurate with every answer.
41 of 50  -   Report This Post

raffles

22nd December 2012, 14:07
Messy Crimble, One and All :0)
42 of 50  -   Report This Post

bane

22nd December 2012, 14:47
Hi all. I am new to the site and would like to thank everyone for their help so far. Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New year
43 of 50  -   Report This Post

drumbeat

22nd December 2012, 19:16
From Dunfermline....aka 'Speedbumpville' OR 'The Holy City' (due to the state of the road surfaces and / or the fact that it's Christmas) A Merry Christmas to all crossword pundits and best wishes for 2013.
44 of 50  -   Report This Post

andy from the 'well watp

22nd December 2012, 20:07
Merry Christmas and a Guid New Year To Yin and All. Have not seen Pipesmoker's name for ages - hope he is ok after being in hospital a few months ago.
45 of 50  -   Report This Post

rosalind

22nd December 2012, 20:49
I think this really belongs to an earlier thread started by Bob's Mum, but I have had an ailing computer all day (sons have to be useful for something, thanks T) and a completely blocked drain.
Any gent willing to attack same if I pretend to be Miss Moneypenny with choc paint?
46 of 50  -   Report This Post

morgana

23rd December 2012, 13:00
Merry Christmas
Times are hard
Here's your chuffing
Christmas card:

Roses are reddish
Violets are blueish
If it wasn't for Christmas
We'd all be Jewish!

Happy Holidays and thank you for a wonderful website!

47 of 50  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

23rd December 2012, 16:19
З Різдвом everyone, thanks for the fun and chat through the year - a great bunch of people. Special thanks to Norah & Ash for all the hard work. õnnelik 2013 :-)
48 of 50  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

23rd December 2012, 18:30
Warmest greetings from the Deep South to all those who have helped me out this year,shared notes, entertained me & generally livened me up in this intellectual wilderness (well, not really)! Today we basked in the sunshine in T-shirts at lunch-time.Can't really imagine any longer what it's like to live through a Northern European winter!With a glass of local red wine, here's to another year of friendly co-operation!You're fun to know!
GK.
49 of 50  -   Report This Post