CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

orson

17th December 2012, 20:15
I've completed the grid and the extra words are (unless I'm mistaken)"Join country's letters showing flag shape". And that's where I'm lost. I've tried joining the letters in COUNTRY and I see there are a lot of double O's, if that's significant.
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

haggis

18th December 2012, 10:38
I'm at the same stage as you. Must be something to do with Iris.
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

orson

18th December 2012, 16:22
I've learnt elsewhere that you are supposed to make out the flag of Nepal. However, I can't see it at all and neither can I see that country's letters: either NEPAL or NP.
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

keepatit

18th December 2012, 16:32
The N is at the intersection of 16ac and 4dn, and the P at the interection of 25ac and 5dn. There should be only one of each of those letters in your grid
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

orson

18th December 2012, 18:12
Thank you, keepatit. But all that gives me is a short diagonal line. I know what the flag of Nepal looks like but if that really is the end of the crossword then it's quite an anticlimax!
5 of 6  -   Report This Post

keepatit

18th December 2012, 18:57
You have to join the letters N-E-P-A-L and then back to N with straight lines, Orson. That should give you the shape of the country's flag
6 of 6  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » EV 1049