CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

macmillanquizzer

9th December 2012, 23:15
The answers to my Autumn Quiz for Macmillan Cancer have just been posted at http://www.macmillanquizzer.blogspot.co.uk . Many thanks to all who supported it & I hope you all found it fun to solve.
1 of 16  -   Report This Post

mamya

9th December 2012, 23:22
It was very good fun indeed Richard and such a pleasure to raise money for an organisation so dear to most if not all of us, thank you for giving us the opportunity.

Mamya ♥
2 of 16  -   Report This Post

trevor

10th December 2012, 01:17
Arc = Middlemarch!!! arrgh. i just couldn't see it, somebody spank me, please.
i don't visit this forum much these days but will continue to support your efforts Richard, fun as always, ta.
3 of 16  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

10th December 2012, 09:15
Thanks again Richard for a great quiz, glad you continue to raise so much for MacMillan. Trevor, with your request for spanking I think we can guess what forums you are going on instead of this one!
4 of 16  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

10th December 2012, 09:23
How do I find the continuation for the answers after # 68,69 ???
5 of 16  -   Report This Post

pastille

10th December 2012, 11:07
@trevor....consider yourself "spanked"!!! ARC...was one of my particular favourites. I was missing about half a dozen, will probably kick myself when I see the answers.

I truly enjoy doing these quizzes....and Mr Mcquizzy, you amaze me. Where do you find the time to do these, when you are also a campaigner, activist, gourmet and a prolific tweeter? I am getting a tad caught up in the "parking" politics of Stamford....because that could be happening in our area soon.

Take care....x
6 of 16  -   Report This Post

pastille

@trevor....consider yourself "spanked"!!! ARC...was one of my particular favourites. I was missing about half a dozen, will probably kick myself when I see the answers.

I truly enjoy doing these quizzes....and Mr Mcquizzy, you amaze me. Where do you find the time to do these, when you are also a campaigner, activist, gourmet and a prolific tweeter? I am getting a tad caught up in the "parking" politics of Stamford....because that could be happening in our area soon.

Take care....x
7 of 16  -   Report This Post

pastille

Take care....x
8 of 16  -   Report This Post

pastille

10th December 2012, 11:08
Eh....three posts??? Sorry...
9 of 16  -   Report This Post

mamya

10th December 2012, 12:00
That's a whole lotta spanking for a Monday morning :-)
10 of 16  -   Report This Post