CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

pastille

10th December 2012, 11:07
@trevor....consider yourself "spanked"!!! ARC...was one of my particular favourites. I was missing about half a dozen, will probably kick myself when I see the answers.

I truly enjoy doing these quizzes....and Mr Mcquizzy, you amaze me. Where do you find the time to do these, when you are also a campaigner, activist, gourmet and a prolific tweeter? I am getting a tad caught up in the "parking" politics of Stamford....because that could be happening in our area soon.

Take care....x
6 of 16  -   Report This Post

pastille

@trevor....consider yourself "spanked"!!! ARC...was one of my particular favourites. I was missing about half a dozen, will probably kick myself when I see the answers.

I truly enjoy doing these quizzes....and Mr Mcquizzy, you amaze me. Where do you find the time to do these, when you are also a campaigner, activist, gourmet and a prolific tweeter? I am getting a tad caught up in the "parking" politics of Stamford....because that could be happening in our area soon.

Take care....x
7 of 16  -   Report This Post

pastille

Take care....x
8 of 16  -   Report This Post

pastille

10th December 2012, 11:08
Eh....three posts??? Sorry...
9 of 16  -   Report This Post

mamya

10th December 2012, 12:00
That's a whole lotta spanking for a Monday morning :-)
10 of 16  -   Report This Post

macmillanquizzer

16th December 2012, 10:42
I've just posted the fully annotated answers to the Autumn Quiz on the blog here http://www.macmillanquizzer.blogspot.co.uk

The marking in now completed and I'll announce the winner this afternoon.
11 of 16  -   Report This Post

macmillanquizzer

16th December 2012, 10:56
...and I'll also announce the total amount raised this afternoon.

Thanks again everyone

Finally, I think the next quiz will be British Film Titles, but I'm always open to a better suggestion....
12 of 16  -   Report This Post

macmillanquizzer

16th December 2012, 15:53
All is now posted: http://macmillanquizzer.blogspot.co.uk/
13 of 16  -   Report This Post

mamya

16th December 2012, 16:35
Well done to the winner ♥
14 of 16  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

16th December 2012, 16:38
Seconded. British films sounds great Richard, I look forward to it.
15 of 16  -   Report This Post