CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

emrach

7th December 2012, 11:09
Just in case you are all watching The X Factor Final !!!!!
For all fans of Tommy Cooper Channel 5 are showing a Christmas Special tomorrow (Saturday)
1 of 15  -   Report This Post

bernie

7th December 2012, 11:22
My teeth itch!
2 of 15  -   Report This Post

andy from the 'well watp

7th December 2012, 11:34
Thanks emrach for a bit of good news for a Saturday night. I do not watch the X factor to listen to people who cannot sing. Nor do I watch people who can not dance on a programme with a compere who is well past his sell by date. 40 years ago he MIGHT have been funny but not now. His not very well rehearsed ad libs are mingin.(good scottish word). Get on to the internet on a Saturday night and complete your crosswords and then try some Bubble Shooter. Then watch Match of the day with a wee hauf (no such thing as a wee hauf) just have a BIG hauf.
3 of 15  -   Report This Post

emrach

7th December 2012, 12:04
Hi Andy - Can't imagine many people on the forum watching the X factor but you never know we are all allowed our guilty pleasures. I haven't heard of Bubble Stopper!!! For me there is no such thing as a cork stopper or keeping the screw cap - missing the sound of a bottle of wine being opened though it turns me into Pavlovs dog !!!!

When I was younger I never appreciated Tommy Cooper but now he just creases me up.
4 of 15  -   Report This Post

emrach

7th December 2012, 12:07
Ooops Bubble shooter - wine on the brain

Bernie one of so many :)
5 of 15  -   Report This Post

mrs trellis

7th December 2012, 17:49
I love bubble shooter. Does anyone remember a game called Electroman from about 10 years ago? I'm desperate to find a copy/download.
6 of 15  -   Report This Post

emrach

7th December 2012, 17:53
Mrs T is this what you are looking for

http://www.myabandonware.com/game/electro-man-1ux
7 of 15  -   Report This Post

pastille

7th December 2012, 18:02
Hi emrach.....love a bit of Tommy Cooper....

Don't watch X factor or SCD....but have to admit to CGMOOH.....guilty, guilty pleasure....of oot to hear Neil Forsythe read from his latest book....featuring Bob Servant. hero of Dundee.

Brian Cox will be playing his on screen in February, BBC 4.

So excited.....
8 of 15  -   Report This Post

bernie

7th December 2012, 18:04
Pasty, wht is CGMOOH?
9 of 15  -   Report This Post

emrach

7th December 2012, 18:09
Enjoy Pastille sounds like a good night I am also a big fan of Brian Cox- a night of catching up with The Fear for me not the cheeriest but I do like Peter Mullen x
10 of 15  -   Report This Post