CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

5th December 2012, 19:41
This will be totally incomprehensible to most readers!
Les forwarded an Email to me. There is absolutely no need to apologise! If we excluded all words that had been used in previous competitions we would really be in trouble.
1 of 10  -   Report This Post

pastille

5th December 2012, 19:45
Santaslittlehelper ....you are obviously a sweetie....

We are very thick skinned here.....x
2 of 10  -   Report This Post

chrise

6th December 2012, 14:17
Bumping up in the hope that SLH will see it.
3 of 10  -   Report This Post

santaslittlehelper

6th December 2012, 15:18
Sorry - didn't notice this earlier. Thank you both.

Since coming across this forum I've really enjoyed the participation and will continue to do so.
4 of 10  -   Report This Post

chrise

6th December 2012, 15:19
You have made an excellent contribution to the forum already, SLH.
5 of 10  -   Report This Post

santaslittlehelper

6th December 2012, 15:38
That's very kind of you to say chris - thank you.
6 of 10  -   Report This Post

bobs mum

6th December 2012, 17:39
@SLH,

Don't know whats happening but i am glad u r a happy bunny SLH.

Talking of which, r we to assume yr moniker is seasonal? R we looking forward to the Easter bunny as yr replacement? We await further alter egos with bated breath.
7 of 10  -   Report This Post

santaslittlehelper

6th December 2012, 20:12
@bobs mum - Nothing sinister going on, I had just wanted to make sure that I wasn't treading on anyones toes and everything is fine.

With regard to avatar - you will have to wait and see and I will try not to disappoint.

Won't be around for a few days now as we are off to the German market in Brum and the NIA for the War of the Worlds. Will be back and refreshed ready for clue chain on Monday
8 of 10  -   Report This Post

jws

6th December 2012, 20:56
Hi Slh. I'm intrigued by your moniker. i assumed it was inspired by the Simpsons.
9 of 10  -   Report This Post

santaslittlehelper

7th December 2012, 09:58
Hi jws - Although I have been a fan of the Simpsons since they first appeared on the Tracey Ullman show way back in 1987 - my moniker is more seasonally inspired with (hopefully) a few twists on the way.
10 of 10  -   Report This Post