CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

jamoza

12th December 2012, 15:13
I am up for it if I am not too late, Les.
31 of 55  -   Report This Post

pastille

12th December 2012, 16:50
Will try and tidy up my previous attempts .....

Butcher male boob and a tiny snooze, now that could confuse.(9)

Carelessly blame booze and drop a drug, could befuddle.(9)
32 of 55  -   Report This Post

les40

12th December 2012, 22:01
Everyone who has got in touch will be in for the clue setting, sorry that i've been a bit sidetracked and busy this week with work. I will be back on track this weekend and should have some progress with clues by then.

Thanks for being patient, Les40
33 of 55  -   Report This Post

les40

14th December 2012, 00:09
Ok all, the grid is now finished and we have 88 clues.
Up to now we have 18 setters ready to compile which includes:
ChrisE, santaslittlehelper, ixion, bobs mum, AB, Pastille, Bullfrog, Rosalind (3), aristophanes, djawhufc, jws, peterm, Greedy kite, Paul, Bigbadmarty2, lostintranslation, jamoza, Les40.

I'm off to bed now, but will start sending words out tomorrow when I've worked out the allocation.

See ya soon all, Les40
34 of 55  -   Report This Post

pastille

14th December 2012, 00:15
Nighty night les....x
35 of 55  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

14th December 2012, 06:39
Just to say "Magnificent work!" once again, les: we do appreciate all the energy you put into this idea again & again!Don't forget the occasional drink (or whatever) in between times, though, will you...........
36 of 55  -   Report This Post

syzygy

14th December 2012, 20:02
Hi, Les.

Did you get my e-mail? Didn't see my name on the list.
37 of 55  -   Report This Post

les40

14th December 2012, 20:06
Hiya Syzygy,

Of course you're on the list, actually, you're on my original hand written list, just forgot to put your name above mate. I'm on with allocating the words now so you'll most prob get words via email tonight. Just gonna pop over and vote on Peer Review and then I'm back on with it.

Whoops! To tell the truth, I'd completely forgot about Peer Review voting until I logged on a minute ago.
38 of 55  -   Report This Post

les40

14th December 2012, 23:05
OK everyone,

I'm sending out the words now to the following people in this order.
ChrisE, SLH, ixion, bobs mum, AB, Pastille, Bullfrog, Rosalind, aristo, djawhufc, jws, peterm, GK, Paul, BBM2, Lostintranslation, jamoza, Syzygy.

I will post again when I've finished sending so you'll know if you've got them or not. If you don't receive the email, let me know in case of a problem.

See ya soon.

Les40
39 of 55  -   Report This Post

les40

15th December 2012, 00:19
Ok all,

I've sent all the emails out now, please let me know if you've received them.

Quit a few tricky words to clue this time so feel free to take your time to get the clues just right. I'm publishing on Christmas eve, so plenty of time to tweak your wordplay.
40 of 55  -   Report This Post