CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

Home » Forum » RT50

cantersue

2nd December 2012, 13:43
Received my RT on Saturday and have completed. Will wait till Tuesday to join in discussion. Happy solving!
1 of 16  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

4th December 2012, 11:27
hi cantersue
Good to see you. Some of us are on the front page (for now ) Come and join us. J
2 of 16  -   Report This Post

raymond

12th December 2012, 17:41
Have started the Christmas Radio times...! (Instead of card writing..) Anyone equally demented..?

Brrr..it's COLD outside..:>
3 of 16  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

12th December 2012, 17:53
hi Raymond
All my cards written & posted; now baking some cakes. The Xmas RT won't be in our local shops until 14th, but I am still demented ! Taking photos of frosted spiders' webs - so pretty. :0)
4 of 16  -   Report This Post

caravaggio

12th December 2012, 20:30
May I take this opportunity to wish all my friends on this Forum the Compliments of the Season and I trust that you're all fit and well and eager for the festivities.
5 of 16  -   Report This Post

magworth

13th December 2012, 08:51
Nice to hear from you, Caravaggio. Now I wonder if someone can find Old Gal?? Mags.
6 of 16  -   Report This Post

jazzgirl

13th December 2012, 09:28
Lovely to hear from you Caravaggio. Best wishes for a joyous Christmas to you and your family. J
7 of 16  -   Report This Post

old gal

13th December 2012, 13:01
Here I am Magworth!!!!! I have not been doing the RT crosswords recently as am finding them a bit of a challenge (unlike you brainy types) and got depressed at my efforts. However, I am alive and well (ish!) having turned 70 (more dead brain cells). I still drop in to see you occasionally and would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Peaceful New Year! You are all great guys and I have realy enjoyed my chats with you! Maybe see you next year - (new year's resolution: eat more fish....................)
8 of 16  -   Report This Post

magworth

13th December 2012, 13:19
So glad to hear from you, Old Gal. I too would like to wish Forum members a happy Christmas and good health in the New Year. I have enjoyed my first year with all these helpful friendly people and look forward to the next.
Mags.
9 of 16  -   Report This Post

mamya

13th December 2012, 13:24
Christmas wishes to each and everyone here. ♥

http://www.simplifiedsuccess.com/wallpaper/christmas-2012-wallpaper-2.jpg
10 of 16  -   Report This Post
Home » Forum » RT50