CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

1st December 2012, 11:17
Unexpectedly, my RT came today.

Very easy crossword - what am I going to do until the next one?
1 of 52  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

1st December 2012, 11:20
Try Azed, Mephisto, & tending your ferns..............or take a quick trip to Toulouse: I'll pick you up & spoil you with wild boar.............you can also buy beautiful Tuareg jewellery from the artisan at a little village near here......no room whatever for boredom.................
2 of 52  -   Report This Post

chrise

1st December 2012, 11:23
Thanks for the offer - very tempting.
Actually a busy month - wife's birthday, pre-Christmas Christmas dinner (a tradition in this house), then Christmas and New Year itself.
(Also golf, I hope!)
3 of 52  -   Report This Post

rossim

1st December 2012, 11:24
Or you could do the Guardian Prize crossword on-line. No need to even venture outside - and it's free.
GK's tastes sound expensive but if he's treating you.........
4 of 52  -   Report This Post

chrise

1st December 2012, 11:26
Actually, rossim, I had finished the Guardian Prize before the post arrived. Thanks for the suggestion, though!
5 of 52  -   Report This Post

greedy kite

1st December 2012, 11:36
and rossim, actually it's all relatively affordable here: that's why I came, and stayed!
6 of 52  -   Report This Post

mondrian

4th December 2012, 10:38
There seem to be several sites for RT50 but as the RT was supposed to be issued today I thought it would be ok to bring this thread to the fore. I expect you have all finished it by now and probably done 51 as well, if it is out early too.

Thanks chrise for your enquiry about me in the previous thread. (ie 49) I seem to be well so far and fingers crossed that I continue thus.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I am still stuck on 18A and I do appear to have every second letter!! American limited by mixing gin Martini etc etc (13) I have

?N?R?M?N?T?N? Help appreciated.

Lovely day here in Glasgow after the snow and slush of yesterday. So off to the shops.
7 of 52  -   Report This Post

magworth

4th December 2012, 10:55
Hi Mondrian. I too am stuck on 18 ac, but I have `U` from Cumbrian, where you have `M`
Is Cumbrian wrong, then ? Mags.
8 of 52  -   Report This Post

santaslittlehelper

4th December 2012, 10:59
American limited by mixing gin Martini etc etc

American limited (inc)orparated and anagram of gin martini gives incriminating which appears to fit your letters mondrian
9 of 52  -   Report This Post

mondrian

4th December 2012, 10:59
Hi Magworth. I have Umbrian for that Penrith thing. And I am afraid I resorted to Quick Solve for 18A and they kindly supplied answer. I was also stuck on the TV presenter, I am ashamed to say as I am avid watcher of Strictly Come Dancing. Who is going to win then?
10 of 52  -   Report This Post