CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

john (from arran)

1st November 2009, 16:31
Oh it was soooo easy this week that I finished it in less than 10 minutes. Did I hear you say "What a clever boy"? Oh well maybe not. The main reason is that the inimitable Mr Neil Shepherd repeated word-for-word an S-o-S crossword from just a few weeks ago and it took me that long to remember my previous answers! I wonder if they'll double up the prize as well?
1 of 6  -   Report This Post

jimc

1st November 2009, 16:34
Good luck with the 2x prize there.

I think Groundhog Day is on television today, as well!

JimC
2 of 6  -   Report This Post

john (from arran)

1st November 2009, 17:22
Well it is All Saint's Day after all.
3 of 6  -   Report This Post

john (from arran)

8th November 2009, 16:54
Well, this week they admitted the cock-up (incidentally they also printed the wrong horoscopes, but I doubt anyone noticed) but didn't award a prize. What's even worse is neither did they offer a refund of the stamps for all those poor people who thought they might be onto a good thing. However this week we have two crosswords, a different #1104 and a new #1105. Have to get the head down if I'm to finish them before the 6 o'clock news.
4 of 6  -   Report This Post

jimc

8th November 2009, 18:11
Uh-oh ... ten past six now.

JimC
5 of 6  -   Report This Post

john (from arran)

8th November 2009, 19:56
I had actually finished them both by 5:45, but by then it was time to cook and eat. Back in the right place in front of the keyboard now!
6 of 6  -   Report This Post