CancelReport This Post

Please fill out the form below with your name, e-mail address and the reason(s) you wish to report this post.

Crossword Help Forum
Forum Rules

chrise

28th November 2012, 18:46
Hi emrach
How are you?
1 of 14  -   Report This Post

emrach

28th November 2012, 18:58
Hi ChrisE

Getting better and thanks for asking. How are you and have you managed to get any golf in?
Its absolutely freezing here but I think myself lucky not to be suffering from these awful floods.

2 of 14  -   Report This Post

chrise

28th November 2012, 19:01
Very pleased to hear that, emrach.
We haven't had floods near here (though everything is very wet), but a bad back has kept me off the course for 3 weeks. I'm intending a tentative tryout tomorrow.
3 of 14  -   Report This Post

emrach

28th November 2012, 19:12
Having a sore back is rotten - you can't get comfy or sleep well never mind play golf. Are you still cooking lovely meals I have, at long last, my appetite back and hoping to do a bit of entertaining at the weekend.
I have been checking in and it is nice to see a few new names joining in.
4 of 14  -   Report This Post

chrise

28th November 2012, 19:15
Actually I've just spent all afternoon cooking - chicken korma, cauliflower in coconut sauce, aubergine two ways, dal and Indian style roast potatoes. It was all appreciated, but I'm taking it easy now!
5 of 14  -   Report This Post

emrach

28th November 2012, 19:20
Sounds gorgeous Our local shop is run by a lovely Pakistani family and I was talking to the mum about making curries and she told me to always make the sauce and put the meat in raw as browning obviously seals the food and makes it tougher A tip I have passed on to many as it is certainly works.
6 of 14  -   Report This Post

chrise

28th November 2012, 19:21
Yes, I agree with that
7 of 14  -   Report This Post

emrach

28th November 2012, 19:25
You will be sorry you asked how I was as I never stop chatting !!! Back to Peer Review and try to come up with something clever.

Take Care and good luck tomorrow but take it easy
8 of 14  -   Report This Post

chrise

28th November 2012, 19:27
Good luck!
9 of 14  -   Report This Post

pastille

28th November 2012, 19:32
So lovely to se a bit of persiflage is still allowed....

Personally wont be around much just now, too, too busy.

But still attempting to partake in " Clueless" and "Peer Review".

Take care Boys.......x
10 of 14  -   Report This Post