Thanks Jolan, for these. Have been lucky enough to be around for a few Tuesdays lately and you have enlivened them no end.
Here is my stab at the 5.
1. Instinctive tendency to relocate and boil tea urn (6,6)- Second Nature?
(relocate – move as in “second” a motion and anagram of “tea urn” – nature: second nature - instinctive)
2. Dial at one’s ease? (4-4)- Laid back?
(“Dial” is “laid” back. Laid back is at one’s ease)
3. Stamp out late mariposa, uncontrollably growing down under? (7) - Olearia?
(“late mariposa” with “stamp” omitted is anagram of olearia, a plant which grows in Australia and New Zealand)
4. Reminder to catch a type of crocodile (3) – Cue?
(“to catch” is to hear, indicating a homophone. Cue sounds like “queue” which is a form of crocodile, as in “crocodile”, a line of people. Cue is a reminder.)
5. Traditional North American getting on with family (3-4)- Old-line?
Getting on – old + line – family gives “old-line”, traditional in USA and Canada)