Good morning folks! Hoping none of you have been badly affected by the dreadful flooding in many parts of the UK. Here are this week's clues. Trust they'ss provide a little bit of pleasure. J
I set crossies just for pleasure. I wonder if some of you excellent regulars would like to try a few of my clues? Since they're new, no letters!
Please withhold solutions till 5 pm (GMT) to allow others to have a go.
1. Instinctive tendency to relocate and boil tea urn (6,6)
2. Dial at one’s ease? (4-4)
3. Stamp out late mariposa, uncontrollably growing down under? (7)
4. Reminder to catch a type of crocodile (3)
5. Traditional North American getting on with family (3-4)